Highest O.R.A.C. Rated Antioxidant Ever Recorded!
Receive all of wine's benefits and more, without the side effects. Enjoy the advantages of Resveracine starting today. The super nutrients in Resveracine are specifically formulated to provide the highest level of free radical scavenging anti-oxidants known in the world today.
Resveracine is formulated by Dr. James Chappell
For a Healthy Body, Heart and Cholesterol Factors
Dr. James Chappell, who formulated Resveracine, is a respected health professional and author. Dr. Chappell's a researcher, educator, nutraceutical and botanical formulator, with 35 years in the natural healing profession, as a clinician and physician. He never grows tired of finding better, more effective and improved evidence-based, organic, whole-food complexes for health and vitality.
Antioxidants in Resveracine Deactivate Free Radicals
Antioxidants are phytochemicals (plant chemicals) found in abundance in fresh, organic, vine ripened fruits and vegetables, especially where growers have re-mineralized the soil. Our government recognizes the importance of fresh fruits and vegetables claiming we all need at least five (5) servings per day of each. The average American does not consume nearly enough fruits and vegetables and certainly not organic or vine ripened.
In addition, time from harvest to consumption, light and especially heat, destroy enzymes and antioxidants in our food. Add all the known free radical producing contaminates in our food, air and water, preservatives, tobacco and smoke, alcohol and over 80,000 known toxic chemicals in our environment and it's no wonder Americans are prematurely aging and dying.
After years of research and development, Dr. Chappell created a truly revolutionary free radical scavenger called Resveracine® with the following ingredients:
- Acai: an antioxidant rich berry with an ORAC rating over 3,871
- Resveratrol: a polyphenolic compound found in grapes, red wine and some berries
- Quercitin: a bioflavonoid found in fruit
- Pycnogecine®: a group of anti-inflammatory compounds called phenolics
- Curcumin: the active ingredient of the Indian curry spice turmeric, a polyphenol
- Luetin: is one of two carotenoids and is naturally found in the eyes
- Lycopene: a powerful antioxidant abundant in red tomatoes
- Selenium: a trace mineral that is essential to good health
- Zeaxanthin: may decrease your risk of macular degeneration
- Catalase: behaves as a catalyst
The supernutrients in Resveracine are specifically formulated to provide the highest level of free radical scavenging antioxidants ever formulated by Dr. Chappell. Acai alone has an ORAC rating of over 3,871!
Resveracine Suggested Use: 1 capsule three times daily with or without meals
|Capsules per Bottle|
|Red Wine Polyphenols|
Quercitin, Pycnogecine® (Pine Tree Bark), Curcumin, Luetin, Lycopene, Selenium, Zeaxanthin and Catalase