By Young Living
A History of Thieves
Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living's most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
What's in Thieves Essential Oil Blend?
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) is an important ingredient in Young Living's Thieves oil blend, and has a scent that is very warm and inviting.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon), containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemon is used worldwide in cleaners and soaps for its refreshing scent.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) has a hot and spicy fragrance that is said to unlock feelings of abundance. Many use it aromatically for its warm, inviting tones.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) is loved for its fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma, making it ideal for massage after activity. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) is a familiar herb with a strong woodsy scent that can promote feelings of clarity.
Why Young Living?
As the world leader in essential oils, Young Living believes that everyone deserves a life full of abundance and wellness. Their vision is to bring the life-changing benefits of essential oils to every home, family, and lifestyle.
Young Living's story started more than 20 years ago with a simple, home-built essential oil distillery. Today, their farms and community span the globe. Because of their proven commitment to provide nature's best, millions trust Young Living to deliver superior essential oils.
Young Living's Seed to Seal® process is their promise to you. This meticulous, five-step approach allows them to deliver nature's most potent and pure essential oils from their farms to your family.
From the time Young Living choose their seeds to when the products are delivered to your home, they hand-pick the very best to ensure purity and safety. Young Living takes this rigorous approach so they can promise you the most authentic essential oil experience, every time.
This unique approach also sets Young Living apart. As they oversee every step of production to ensure that you're getting pure essential oils and products you won't find anywhere else.
Young Living does not purchase their oils from 3rd party distilleries, and their Seed to Seal® production ensures that their oils are authentic and the purest oils you can find anywhere in the world.
This is why thousands of people choose Young Living Essential Oils.
Thieves essential oil uses:
Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
Diffuse 6-8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support your immune system
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† bud oil, Lemon (Citrus limon)† peel oil, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)† leaf oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
15 ml (#3423)